Sports and Hobbies
How to Clean Cloth Shoes
A shoe is an item of footwear proposed to protect and soothe the human foot as it is doing various activities like running, walking, jogging, and etc. Shoes are also worn as a piece of decoration. Shoes have traditionally been made from a leather, wood or canvas. As the mid-20th Century, there has been an introduction of rubber shoes, plastics, and artificial cloth as one by-product in creating shoes that drift the traditional way of making shoes. Leather, which has been the first and primary material of shoes in early designs; it has remained to be standard and remained expensive in the world of footwear. Cleaning this kind of material is simple, since you just have to get a damp cloth and wipe the shoes. But for those shoes made up of a clothing material, cleaning with a damp cloth will not be enough. But it is never an alibi not to clean those cute shoes.
Cleaning your cloth shoes is easy you will just need the following things so you can start your activity.
- Soft tooth brush
- Laundry detergent
- 2- 3 Tablespoons of baking soda
For the Steps:
- Assess your shoes. If it has a lot of dirt then you will need a lot of work. Less dirt, less work.
- In your basin place laundry detergent.
- Wet your shoes.
- Place a washing soap into the tip of the toothbrush.
- Rub the brush to the shoes. Apply force. Pay attention to the stains (if any) of the shoes.
- After the initial brushing of your shoes submerge your shoes to basin and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your shoes and again fill in the basin with water. Place 2-3 tablespoon of baking soda. Baking sodas can eliminate any shoe smell. Soak for at least 5 minutes.
- Rinse with clean water. Dry your shoes under the sun.
Related Cleaning Tips
How did this cleaning tip work for you? Do you have any tips, advice or questions – please let us know below!
Your contribution will help CleaningTips.com grow and provide the best quality tips for others!