How to Clean a Cultured Marble
Cultured marble is frequently used at bathroom surface, shower pans and bases. They are hard and durable and play a vital role in adding glamour on your shower surface. Having cultured marble can stay appealing and new looking for years if proper care is implemented.
The things that you will need are soft sponge, water, white vinegar, bowl, empty bottle spray and clean towel.
Here are the important instructions in cleaning cultured marble:
- Wipe water spills immediately after taking a bath to avoid water spots in your cultured marble shower.
- For stubborn water stains or spots, use a soft cotton cloth and moisten it with white vinegar. Scrub of the soiled area with your vinegar solution.
- You can also mix equal parts of water and vinegar and place it inside an empty bottle spray.
- Spray the soiled area with your vinegar solution and let it sit for several minutes.
- Use a sponge and dampen it with tap water. Wipe the area thoroughly to remove liquid residue.
- Wipe the area with a clean cotton cloth.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning solution on cultured marble as this can damage your cultured marble shower.
- For dull surface, get a soft cotton cloth and dampen it with a car wax or countertop wax. Polish the dull area by lightly scrubbing the surface.
- Use a soft towel and wipe the area to keep it dry.
Application of car wax on your cultured marble will maintain the shiny appearance of the surface. Avoid using steel wool in scrubbing your cultured marble as it can scratch the area.
Related Cleaning Tips
How did this cleaning tip work for you? Do you have any tips, advice or questions – please let us know below!
Your contribution will help CleaningTips.com grow and provide the best quality tips for others!