How to Clean an Egg Off your Car
If your car has egg stains due to some pranksters at your neighborhood, make certain to wash it off immediately as dry stains can be more challenging to remove. Removing egg stains from your car is simple as long as you are familiar with the cleaning process.
The things that you will need are warm water, soft cotton cloth or soft sponge, vinegar and empty bottle spray.
Here are the steps in cleaning egg off your car:
- Rinse off the fresh mess with warm water as soon as you notice it. Avoid leaving the stain on the surface of your car over time as it can damage the exterior coat.
- Remove any egg shell residue with a paper towel or a soft towel.
- Mix in equal parts of warm water and white vinegar into an empty bottle spray.
- Spray the soiled area with your vinegar solution and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes. You can also moisten a soft towel with a vinegar solution and place it over the egg mess for 15 to 20 minutes. This helps loosen egg stain.
- Use a soft sponge and dip it into a vinegar solution.
- Scrub the egg stain carefully. Avoid scrubbing intensively as it can scratch your car coating.
- You can repaint your car in a car shop if it gets scratched due to the stain.
Avoid using abrasive cleaning solutions in cleaning eggs off your car as it can crinkle your car coat. Wash off egg stains immediately with warm water.
Related Cleaning Tips
How did this cleaning tip work for you? Do you have any tips, advice or questions – please let us know below!
Your contribution will help CleaningTips.com grow and provide the best quality tips for others!