Human Body Parts Cleaning
How to Clean Eyelashes
False eyelashes make the eyes look bigger and more fashionable. Celebrities and other individuals have fun with their eye make up by adding false or extra eyelashes. Some would use this specially those who have a thin row of lashes. Asians who have thin eye lashes prefer to use this to be prettier and make the eyes appear bigger. However, it needs cleaning and maintenance for the next use.
Here are the ways on how to clean eyelashes:
- To clean eyelashes, prepare the necessary tools needed for cleaning. Get the basin filled with water, mild soap or mild shampoo, cotton buds or q tips, towel, alcohol spray, make up remover and the soiled lashes.
- Mostly, wearing eye lashes requires eye make up so the first thing to do is remove the eye make up on it. Prepare soapy water by mixing water and mild shampoo.
- Get the eye lashes (false) and get a make up remover. Use the q tip and wet it with the make up remover. Set the lashes down to clean them gently. Use low pressure strokes to remove residues of make up in the lashes.
- Next is to spray with an alcohol. You can use either 70 or 40% of ethyl or isopropyl alcohol. Spray on the lashes gently and use another q tip or cotton buds to remove residue. Do the same thing on the other side of the lashes and make sure to remove alcohol residue.
- Take the eye lashes and soak them into the soapy water. Leave it for about 5 to 10 minutes. Once it is done soaking, remove the lashes and pat it dry using a towel. Remove any residual glue and peel it off gently.
- And lastly, set the eye lashes aside on a clean towel and allow it to dry. Return back the lashes to its container or box for the next use.
It is better to clean the eye lashes regularly or after each use so that no glue or dirt will be left behind for the next use. Do not use too much pressure on clean the lashes. It just needs gently strokes to remove dirt. Do not use harsh soap or shampoo so that it wont make the eye lashes dry.
Related Cleaning Tips
How did this cleaning tip work for you? Do you have any tips, advice or questions – please let us know below!
Your contribution will help CleaningTips.com grow and provide the best quality tips for others!