Human Body Parts Cleaning
How to Clean your Face
To have a clear and healthy skin, it needs proper nutrition and right skin care products. Everyday, we encounter harmful elements found in the environment that may cause our skin to become dry and break out. Cleansing is the most important part everyone should do. This will get rid of old skin cells, dirt and oil to keep skin free from clogs and keeping it healthy.
These are the ways on how to clean face:
- Clean your face no more than twice to day. Too much cleaning will strip off skin’s natural oils. It is better to clean the face before bedtime to restore and repair skin’s moisture.
- Choose the right skin care product appropriate for each skin type. There are many brands available in the market and supermarket. Some would use natural-based because it is healthy for the skin.
- Prepare your skin care products like facial cleanser, toner, refiner, emulsion or cream, facial sponge and towel.
- Wet the face using tepid water. Get an ample amount of facial cleanser in your fingertips and make lather. Apply it on the face in circular motion to get rid of dirt and unclog pores. Also include the neck area. A facial scrub can also be used at least once a week to exfoliate the skin. A facial sponge can also be used to help in removing dead skin cells.
- Rinse face with water and towel dry. Apply toner or skin refiner. This will tone and refined the skin so that creams and gel can be absorbed after toning. Pour a small amount on a cotton pad or cotton ball and wipe it over to the face inward to outward stroke.
- Get a skin hydrating formula like laneige water bank essence, get a small amount and wipe it all the face in circular motion. This will help in hydrating the skin so that it will look soft and smooth.
- Apply a cream or moisturizer to moisturize the skin. It is important to moisturize the skin everyday. In the morning use a cream that has an SPF at least 15 to protect the skin from UV rays.
- Treat your face with facial mask at least twice a week to keep it supple and clear. There are many types of facial mask available to suit everyone’s skin care needs.
Use products that are suitable for your skin. Do not use products that contain harmful chemicals. It could cause skin problems. Treat your skin well. Drink plenty of water and eat the right kind of foods to make the skin look clear and healthy. If rashes and itchiness occur while using a certain product, consult a specialist.
Related Cleaning Tips
How did this cleaning tip work for you? Do you have any tips, advice or questions – please let us know below!
Your contribution will help CleaningTips.com grow and provide the best quality tips for others!