Clothes and Garments
How to Clean Crocs
Crocs footwear has proven and left a legacy in the footwear industry. It has created a one hit of a shop! Crocs footwear is not only attractive with its unique design and colors but also it has a lot of uses. Crocs can definitely be used in indoors, outdoors and even at the beach. It is one must have pair of shoes. And since, the crocs footwear design is a sandal-like shoe that has become popular these days, we have to keep ourselves be directed on the proper technique or way in cleaning this. This kind of shoe is one durable thing that we can keep for life and that is we know how to love and care for it.
In order to clean the crocs, you will need the following:
1. A scrubbing brush or pad
2. A detergent soap preferably liquid
6. Soft damp cloth
These are the steps:
1. Simply rinse your shoes with water.
2. Place a pea-size amount of liquid soap into your scrubbing brush or pad.
3. Rub it against your shoes. Apply a little bit of force. Remember: Friction can definitely remove dirt.
4. Once you have removed all the dirt from your shoes, place a beach solution into a basin with water.
5. As the shoes are soaking, get your soft damp cloth and wipe the inside portion of the shoes and also at the details of the shoes.
6. When you are done with the both shoe, rinse the shoe thoroughly and let it dry completely.
7. Voila! There you go. Brand new looking crocs ready to be used in outdoors, indoors, ort to the beach.
- You can also use a backing soda when cleaning. Just get a small amount of baking soda and sped it in your crocs sole. Backing soda is a natural deodorizer.
- If your crocs are only a bit dirty and if you are always in a hurry, you can have with you a wet-wipes tissue. In that way, you can easily clean your crocs anytime and anywhere.
- You can substitute a scrubbing brush or pad with an unused toothbrush. By using a tooth brush, you can work more to details.
Related Cleaning Tips
How did this cleaning tip work for you? Do you have any tips, advice or questions – please let us know below!
Your contribution will help CleaningTips.com grow and provide the best quality tips for others!